I was looking around on Instagram (@allyxoxoblog – don’t forget to FOLLOW me ♥) and I saw a lot of Top 5, Top 10 and so on and I decided to make my own TOP 5. I hope the books listed here you inspire and motivate you. The books are from business to inspiration categories.
- “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind” by Gustave Le Bon ⇒ Read my review about this book here . This book is 122 years old but is still accurate. Amazing, right? If you have to work with people this book will definitely help you understand how crowds thing and work.
- “As a man thinketh” by James Allen ⇒ Read my review about this book here
- “Pets and People: The Psychology of Pet Ownership” by Barrie Gunter
- “Motivational Marketing: How to Effectively Motivate Your Prospects to Buy Now, Buy More, and Tell Their Friends Too!” by Robert Imbriale
- “What I Know For Sure” by Oprah Winfrey