(makes about 2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp cream cheese – such as Tofutti or homemade cashew cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch stevia, or 3-4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Mori-Nu tofu OR more cream cheese
- up to 2 tbsp milk of choice, as needed for desired thickness
Blend everything together in a small food processor (I used a Magic Bullet). If you’re using this recipe to top cupcakes, I’d recommend frosting them just before serving, or frosting earlier and then storing the cupcakes in the fridge, due to the perishable nature of the ingredients. Leftover frosting can be stored for a few days in the fridge, covered. Variation ideas: Add pumpkin, or shredded carrot and pineapple for a carrot cake dip, or cinnamon and walnuts.
I’m better at eating than cooking , so all the recipes are from around the web. Also if you want me to write about something comment and soon you’ll see a post about your subject. Or simply comment and let me know what do you think about this recipe and how you do it. | Stay in touch with me on Tumblr Twitter Facebook and Instagram | For business inquiries e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you want to see your recipe here just send it to email@example.com