Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Good to Know: Sweet blackberries dress up basic grilled chicken. Plus, pomegranate juice is packed with disease-fighting antioxidants.
- 1 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pint blackberries
1. In a medium saucepan, simmer the first 6 ingredients (through crushed red pepper) until reduced by half and just syrupy (15-20 minutes). Reserve 2 tablespoons of sauce for brushing on chicken; cool the remaining sauce slightly, then gently toss with blackberries.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high. Place chicken on grill, and cook 5 minutes per side. Brush chicken with the reserved sauce; grill just until chicken is glazed. Serve with blackberries.
I’m better at eating than cooking , so all the recipes are from around the web. Also if you want me to write about something comment and soon you’ll see a post about your subject. Or simply comment and let me know what do you think about this recipe and how you do it. | Stay in touch with me on Tumblr Twitter Facebook and Instagram | For collaborations, sponsorships or business inquiries e-mail at email@example.com . If you want to see your recipe here just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org