Active: 6 minutes
Total: 26 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Good to Know: The leftover honey syrup is divine drizzled over oatmeal. (Remove sage¸ cover syrup and refrigerate for up to 1 month.)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 medium-sized sage leaves
- 6 tablespoons pomegranate seeds (arils)
- 1/2 cup gin
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon elderflower liqueur (such as St-Germain)
- Crushed ice
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
1. Bring honey and water to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove pan from heat and let cool completely, about 10 minutes.
2. Muddle sage leaves, 5 tablespoons of the pomegranate seeds and 2 tablespoons of the honey syrup in a cocktail shaker to release flavors. Add gin, pomegranate juice, elderflower liqueur and enough crushed ice to fill shaker halfway. Cover with lid and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled, about 30 seconds.
3. Strain into 2 collins glasses filled with crushed ice. Top each glass with ¼ cup of the club soda; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds.
Photo by Jennifer Causey: Food Styling: Chelsea Zimmer; Prop Styling: Mindi Shapiro
I’m better at eating than cooking , so all the recipes are from around the web. Also if you want me to write about something comment and soon you’ll see a post about your subject. Or simply comment and let me know what do you think about this recipe and how you do it. | Stay in touch with me on Tumblr Twitter Facebook and Instagram | For collaborations, sponsorships or business inquiries e-mail at email@example.com . If you want to see your recipe here just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org