Prep: 15 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/4 cups salad)
- 5 clementines or 2 navel oranges
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cups winter salad greens (such as baby spinach, romaine, and endive)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (about 1 pomegranate)
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled goat cheese
1. Segment 2 clementines or 1 navel orange, and set aside. Juice the remaining citrus fruit. (You should have about 1/3 cup juice.)
2. Whisk together juice, vinegar, and honey in a serving bowl. Pour oil in slowly, whisking until well-combined. Add salad greens to bowl, and toss gently to combine.
3. Divide salad among 4 plates, and sprinkle evenly with pomegranate seeds, pistachios, and goat cheese. Top with reserved citrus segments. Serve.
I’m better at eating than cooking , so all the recipes are from around the web. Also if you want me to write about something comment and soon you’ll see a post about your subject. Or simply comment and let me know what do you think about this recipe and how you do it. | Stay in touch with me on Tumblr Twitter Facebook and Instagram | For collaborations, sponsorships or business inquiries e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you want to see your recipe here just send it to email@example.com