1 sheet puff pastry
8 teaspoons blackcurrant jam
4 apples, sliced
25 grams sugar
25 grams cinnamon
1 beaten egg
150 grams icing sugar
3-4 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Roll out the sheet of puff pastry and cut into 8 equal rectangles. Cut a border about 1cm from the outside, not cutting all the way through the pastry.
3. Spread the blackcurrant jam all over the center. Layer apples in an overlapping pattern then sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
4. Transfer to parchment-lined tray and brush with egg wash.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, then cool.
6. Mix together the icing sugar and milk until it is a thick paste, then drizzle over the cooled pastries.