1 cup canned mackerel
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed oil
- 1 tablespoon organic, brown rice, cooked
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of chicken or beef broth, or water
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until blended.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers up to three days.
This is a recipe for animals. All the recipes are from around the web. Also if you want me to write about something comment and soon you’ll see a post about your subject. Or simply comment and let me know what do you think about this recipe and how you do it. | Stay in touch with me on Tumblr Twitter Facebook and Instagram | For collaborations, sponsorships or business inquiries e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you want to see your recipe here just send it to email@example.com