- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup half-and-half cream
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 8 slices Texas toast
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, half and half, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and walnuts.
- Heat a lightly oiled non-stick skillet or griddle to medium heat.
- Soak one slice of bread at a time in the pumpkin mixture, then place in the prepared skillet. Stir the mixture between dips to keep the walnuts from settling on the bottom. Cook the bread until golden brown on one side (about 3 minutes), flip and cook until golden brown on the other side for about 3 minutes. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
I’m better at eating than cooking , so all the recipes are from around the web. Also if you want me to write about something comment and soon you’ll see a post about your subject. Or simply comment and let me know what do you think about this recipe and how you do it. | Stay in touch with me on Tumblr Twitter Facebook and Instagram | For collaborations, sponsorships or business inquiries e-mail at email@example.com . If you want to see your recipe here just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org